Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have some photos that I want developed, but...?

I have some photos that I created in Photoshop using pictures of a male model and female model. Both are nude. No breasts or genitals are visible, just arms, legs, and faces. However, they are in a somewhat comprimising position.





Would a photo place develop these for me, or would they still be too explicit?
I have some photos that I want developed, but...?
It can depend on where you live and what kind of photo places are there. I have had Eckerd Drugs do One Hour processing of full nudes with no problems. When I shot on film though, i typically took it to a pro photo shop.
I have some photos that I want developed, but...?
You might also try one of those self service kiosks where you can put in your disc or memory flash device and print out the images yourself.





While there is probably nothing illegal about the way you describe the poses, you never know about the sensitivity of the staff at one of those general purpose stores. If you can afford the cost, you might consider a specialized, professional photo processor. Very likely, they should, also, do a better job and get you nicer prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment