Thursday, March 26, 2009

What would be a good beginning Digital Photography book?

I am looking to take digital photography in the fall, and have already bought a Digital SLR. I would like to read a book thats tailored for a beginner photographer. Maybe something that will give me ideas/inspiration as well as proper technique etc...





Thanks for all your help =D
What would be a good beginning Digital Photography book?
Ohhh. I Just got one today. Its really easy to read and it gives very helpful ideasa and i got it at Barnes and Noble bargain price for only 6.98.





Anywho its called Perfect Digital Photos in a SNAP:The beginner%26#039;s guide to taking and making great digital photographs





It even has some photoshop elements things in there





and the authors is Ian Probert and Peter Cope





Hope it helps!
What would be a good beginning Digital Photography book?
I learned on a book called KISS Photography. At least that is what I used in my beginning photography class. It%26#039;s tailored to SLR, but at least you can learn about Apertrure, shutter spead, focusing etc.





Also they came out with a digital one called %26quot;KISS Guide to Digital Photography (KISS Guides) (Paperback)%26quot;. That probably will help you too. Also make sure to use your user guide to your camera, because it offers many things specific to your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment